Respect Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felipe_Shevchenko(Register LSPD's Member)

2 posters

Go down

Felipe_Shevchenko(Register LSPD's Member) Empty Felipe_Shevchenko(Register LSPD's Member)

Post  cKz Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 pm

((In Character))
Nama Lengkap: Felipe Shevchenko
Umur: 28
Pendidikan Terakhir: University Technologi and Weaponly
Jenis Kelamin: Male
Alamat Rumah: No have
Nomor HP: No Have
Biografi Tentang Anda ((Sepanjang Mungkin/Story Telling)):My name is Felipe Shevchenko, my calling as a child Lipe, When I was little, I loved to see a lot of PD in the area of ​​San Fierro, at the age of 8 years, I really like the toy firing a shot, and are also interested especially with the game on the computer * Call of duty, Counter Strike * when I was 18 years old and I study at the University Technologi and Weaponly who learned about guns and technologi with weapons taught using hands to a computer, learn how to make computer games until I learned of the shooting, when I had graduated from college I take care of letter mail to enroll in the SFPD's office, and when I start a patrol had come in, when I was 3 months patrolling, very loved once I was exposed to an accident in the San Fierro Medicine, was hit by an ambulance, then San Fierro hospital very distress and I was sent to Los Santos, currently I can not recover back to San Fierro then a few days to consider about intruding into the LSPD Eventually I'd like to apply in LSPD but the second of these barriers ... My father was from San Fierro in an accident, happened to my father is a criminal, when I go to SF I met my dad and my dad says * Do not be like my father * after that my father breathed his post, after being tracked criminals in Los Santos and I will not pursue these criminals but want to commemorate him ... and at the same time I want to reach the ideal job as a policeman, I was in Los Santos to the LSPD LSPD and enrolled with one vision and mission
1. Become a hero and advance LSPD so admired by many people

((Out Of Character))
Nama Lengkap: Felipe Purnomo
Umur:13
Jenis Kelamin:Male
Biografi Tentang Anda ((Sepanjang Mungkin)): My name is Felipe , i is a Gamers from my age is 7 , i like playing computer in house , i like playing COunter Strike , and GTA , i wan't to search new server in GTA , i wan't i become to LSPD in new server because i like LSPD , so i find this server and i register in this forum and now i wan't to join LSPD in this server
cKz
cKz

Jumlah posting : 6

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Felipe_Shevchenko(Register LSPD's Member) Empty Re: Felipe_Shevchenko(Register LSPD's Member)

Post  Admin (Gentarou) Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 pm

ACCEPTED

We glad to say you're accepted, please go to LSPD for Interview Test
Admin (Gentarou)
Admin (Gentarou)
Admin

Jumlah posting : 34
Lokasi : Yogyakarta

https://respect-roleplay.forumid.net

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas