Respect Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenji Hasegawa Application SANews Agency

2 posters

Go down

Kenji Hasegawa Application SANews Agency Empty Kenji Hasegawa Application SANews Agency

Post  DK Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:38 pm

center][Only admins are allowed to see this image][/center]

IC information:

Nama:Kenji Hasegawa
-
Alamat :Temple
-
Umur:25tahun
-
Pendidikan:S2
-
Tempat,Tanggal lahir:15-06-1987
-
Latar Belakang:(50 Kata)my name is Kenji i live in the Okinawa, Japan I lived with my mother and father. My father worked as a chef and my mother as a housewife while my age 10tahun I saw a bank robbery incident in the area of ​​my house and a lot of tv reporters came to cover the story for some reason I admire a job as a reporter, and I noticed there was a TV reporter covering a person witnesses a robbery and I listen to how good he spoke and asked what happened at the scene and me. That is why I am aspiring to be a reporter's dream TV at the age of 19tahun I attended the University of Colorado and I majored in journalism after I graduated I tried to apply for a job at the local TV station 3tahun I worked at the TV station I live so happy and excited because the job this is my dream job as a child and I get an interesting story and I get compliments by my employer and I am very happy with the work I respected and it made me want to challenge in 2010 I was dispatched to Afghanistan to cover the story there turns there, the terrain is more challenging because a lot of shots that passed me and my cameraman was hit despite not taken his life after my assigned free to go back to America I plan to finish my career as a reporter and I plan to move to Los santos after arriving in los santos i live in jefferson motel and I see a lot of crime going on in the city and I saw on the news that the San News Los Santos need a reliable reporter to find the news and I tried to come to the office and the San News it is my biography.
-
Mengapa anda ingin menjadi anggota SANews?:(100 Kata)Because I saw that the members of San News On rare because there might be a problem IRL or else play his char therefore I just want to help the San News to find news although I rarely On I can maintain a good name in the news san los santos residents as well as seeking news is often the case in los santos los santos and outside therefore I enrolled myself into San news to add and remove members of my expertise in the field of journalism to find the news and I already possessed skills in journalism because I graduated from university of colorado in the field jurnalist and that's why I want to get news about his san apologize
-
Apa yang kami dapatkan jika kami menerima anda?(100 Kata)Since I have a flair for journalists and I will help as much as possible in the search for any news that San News it can be believed by the people of los santos because for now I rarely reporter TV reporter when a lot of events that take place in los santos and many residential crime in los santos happened so I wanted to help the performance san news to find reliable news by residents los santos rest apologize and beg one little word so sorry it from me thanks
-
Coba bikin sebuah cerita menurut bahasa anda!:(100 Kata)Today there was a robbery incident in front of the bank located in downtown and 1 police officer was shot in the hand and has been under the medical side to handle and the suspect being chased by police and was ready to catch the news and I will be covering a witness who had was walking around the scene
Reporter: With a father who's this?
Witnesses: James.
Reporter: Yes, this was the father saw what had happened?
Witness: Hmm .. Yes I see it and I saw a police officer was shot in the hand.
Reporter: Do you see the characteristic features of the perpetrator?
Witness: Yes I see?
Reporter: Do you recognize his characteristic traits?
Witness: Yes, I recognize he's wearing a black jacket and a mask over his face and carrying a gun?
Reporter: Oh okay .. so yes sir thank you sir for your help?
Witness: Yes Same Same.
Let me Kenji Hasegawa and cameraman directly from the scene back to the studio san news. thank you
-
-

OOC information:

Nama Lengkap:Kiki Setiawan
-t
Umur:16 tahun
-
Ceritakan sedikit tentang reporter!:Reporter adalah seorang pencari berita dan bekerja untuk stasiun TV untuk mencari berita yang lebih pas dan teraktual dan dapat di percaya oleh masyarakat.
-
Apakah anda mempunya Character lain?jika ya,Sebutkan!:Tidak
-
Apakah anda bisa menggunakan Team Speak?Ya ,BISa
-
-

Terakhir diubah oleh DK tanggal Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am, total 2 kali diubah

DK

Jumlah posting : 2

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kenji Hasegawa Application SANews Agency Empty Re: Kenji Hasegawa Application SANews Agency

Post  Mark_Theo Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:02 pm

change your tittle Kenji Hasegawa Application SANews Agency
Mark_Theo
Mark_Theo

Jumlah posting : 21
Lokasi : At Someone Heart~

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas